Marriage Celebrants are appointed by the federal Attorney-General to authorise marriages within Australia; I was appointed in March 2004 and have had the great honour of celebrating over 500 ceremonies.
I love meeting and interacting with people and I am dedicated to providing a high quality, professional service for couples choosing to have a civil ceremony. I am also available for special celebrations such as Namings, Vow Renewals and Commitment ceremonies.
Professionally, I have a background in Administration, Client Relations and Customer Service. I truly feel rewarded working with people to achieve a common goal and I would welcome the opportunity to assist you in creating a beautiful and memorable occasion.
- Authorised Marriage Celebrant (AMC)
- Queensland Justice of the Peace (Qualified)
- Member, Australian Marriage Celebrants Incorporated
- Winner Australian Bridal Directory Customer Service Award
- Finalist Australian Bridal Industry Academy ABIA Award for Excellence in Service and Designer of Dreams Award