On your wedding day I will:
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the start of the Ceremony.
- Set up a PA system and/or any other props being used in your ceremony and liaise with other service professionals (for example, your function coordinator, photographer, videographer and musicians).
- Greet your guests, Groom and Groomsmen when they arrive.
- Briefly meet with the Bride and Bridesmaids prior to their entrance.
- Guide you and your guests through the ceremony and pronounce you as Husband and Wife.
- Present you with your Certificate of Marriage and formally introduce you as a married couple.
Where to from here?
Notice of Intended Marriage
Where & When
The Big Day